My background is international, having lived and worked abroad.
My work as a therapist has included:
* various private practice therapy services
* counselling, psychotherapy, and trauma-focused therapy for NHS Mental Health services (IAPT, community health, and adult psychology)
* counselling, critical incident stress debriefings and professional development workshops for Employment Assistance Program clients
* individual therapy and workshops for university counselling services
* developing and facilitating various training events
* presenting at conferences
* working extensively with international students, immigrants and those experiencing difficulty with cultural adjustments
* providing clinical supervision to trainee and qualified counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists
* I have a 4 year BA (Hons) majoring in psychology, and a Master of Science in psychotherapy research. Further studies have focused on topics such as brief, systemic family therapy, nutrition and mental health etc.
* My former career was in marketing management, based in London.
I am a full member of the UKCP, the National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists, and an EMDR Europe Accredited Clinical Supervisor/Consultant.